Top 7 Product Review Apps for Shopify in 2023
Reviews play an important role in any online store.
According to the latest study, 89% of online shoppers go through reviews before buying a product. From earning customers’ trust to selling the products, the right product review app can have an impact on your online business.
When you search for any product review app for your Shopify store, you’ll find many apps falling under this category. So, how would you know which app is best for you?
In this blog, we’ve jotted down a list of the best product review apps that you can use on your Shopify store to boost conversion rates and increase sales.
Reasons Why Shopify Review Apps Are Crucial
Doesn’t matter how affordable or compelling your products are, 72% of the customers won’t make purchases from your store unless they go through your reviews. In addition to this, reviews convince customers against doing business with a business.
Here are several reasons why review apps are crucial for Shopify stores:
- Increase Trust: Customer reviews can help increase trust in your store and your products. When potential customers see that others have had positive experiences with your products, they are more likely to make a purchase.
- Improve SEO: Product reviews can also improve the search engine optimization (SEO) of your store, as search engines consider customer reviews to be a form of user-generated content. This can help your store rank higher in search results and drive more traffic to your site.
- Increase Sales: Customer reviews can directly increase sales in your store. Research has shown that product reviews can significantly increase conversion rates, as potential customers are more likely to trust the opinions of other customers than marketing materials.
- Improve Customer Experience: Review apps allow you to gather and display customer feedback on your store, which can help you identify areas for improvement in your products and customer service. This can lead to a better overall customer experience and increase customer loyalty.
- Easy To Use: Review apps are easy to use and can be quickly integrated into your Shopify store. This means you can start gathering and displaying customer reviews in a matter of minutes, without needing to spend a lot of time and resources.
Top 7 Review Apps for Shopify
#1 Fera Product Reviews
The Fera product reviews app with Shopify’s rating of 4.9 stars allows online merchants to earn the trust of their customers. It helps improvise the conversion rate by displaying how great your products are with product reviews in the form of photos, videos, and testimonials.
- Imports reviews from Google, Facebook, Trustpilot
- Displays reviews in Google Search & Google Shopping
- Send automated review request emails
- Collect product reviews, photos, and videos
- Offer customers incentives like cashback, loyalty points, and discounts
- Use stunning built-in themes to showcase reviews
- Group products to simplify displaying the reviews
- Full customization
- Allows a limited number of admins on the lower plans
- Limits the review requests & widgets on the free plan
- For availing full customization, consider higher plans
- $9 per month for startups
- $29 per month for small businesses
- $99 per month for medium businesses
Judge.me with Shopify’s rating of 5 stars helps Shopify store owners gather and showcase ratings and reviews about your products.
- No matter which plans you choose, you get unlimited review requests on any plan
- Best 24/7 support for both free and paid plans
- Offers a free plan with many functionalities
- It supports 34 languages
- Rich snippets and Google Shopping
- Get access to full review customization in the paid plan
- Free trial for the paid plans only
- Limited reward program
- Free plan – $0 per month
- Awesome – $15 per month
#3 Ali Reviews
Well, Ali Reviews is a popular name in the list of the best product review apps for Shopify. It helps online store merchants build a positive reputation and boost conversion rates by increasing the visibility of reviews on the store.
- Easily migrate reviews from other reviews apps
- Offers free 7-day trial
- Collect reviews by sending review requests through email and SMS
- Display personalized reviews of the customers
- Showcase product reviews and ratings on Google Shopping ads
- Schedule review reminders to the customer’s
- Cheaper plans offer fewer features
- No option for video reviews
- Unable to share reviews on social media platforms
- Starter -$9.90/month + Free $0.3 SMS credits
- Essential – $19.90/month + Free $5 SMS credits
- Premium – $49.90/month + Free $15 SMS credits
Stamped.io is one of the most recommended product review apps in the marketplace. It not only offers important features but also boosts sales numbers in a fantastic manner. With this app, you can display reviews on multiple websites at the same time.
- It helps gather reviews from multiple sources such as email, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Aliexport
- Enable rich snippets of data
- Allows the reviews to appear on Google Shopping
- Can integrate with various apps easily
- NPS measures customers’ satisfaction rate
- Offers an excellent analytic tool powered by AI
- Amazing customer support
- A limited number of orders on each plan
- The free plan doesn’t have photo reviews
- Offers the Shoppable Instagram feature in the Business plan only
- Lite – Free
- Basic – $23/month
- Premium – $59/month
- Business – $149/month
Loox is another product review app that has received positive feedback in the past. This app offers the best functionalities for displaying reviews on the Shopify store with money-worthy prices and plans.
- Advanced customization tools that help boost branding
- enables reviews to display on many different e-commerce pages
- Have rewards incentives and a referral program
- Gathers reviews from customers via email, Facebook, SMS, and more
- Unlimited reviews from the premium plan
- Integration with Google Analytics
- Lacks Shoppable Instagram or powerful AI analysis tools
- Video review comes in premium plans only
- Beginner- $9.99/month
- Growth – $34.99/month
- Unlimited – $299.99/month
Yotpo offers outstanding easy-to-use tools with a 4.9 stars rating in the Shopify app store. It offers ultimate features, integrations, AI-powered analysis, and custom plans.
- Import reviews through emails, SMS, and more
- SEO-friendly with rich snippets
- Embed reviews on the Facebook page
- Great reports & analytics tool
- Fully customizable options on premium plans
- Great support even on the free plan
- The free plan offers limited features
- Price is quite high for many startups
- Free – Up to 50 monthly orders
- Growth 50 ($15/month) – Above 50 monthly orders
- Growth 100 ($24/month) – Above 100 monthly orders
- Growth 250 ($49/month) – Above 250 monthly orders
It is an AI-driven product review app that offers great options to Shopify merchants. It collects reviews from Amazon, Ali Express, and eBay and displays them on storefronts. Additionally, it is a lightweight app that offers a lightning-fast shopping experience to customers without hassles.
- Import reviews from Amazon, AliExpress, eBay, Oberlo & Dsers, and more
- Has highly-customizable on-site review widgets
- Automated email & SMS request flows
- SEO-friendly review-rich snippets
- AI Smart Reviews
- Headless Commerce support
- Advanced features are available in premium plans only
- The number of review imports and email requests is limited to cheaper plans
- Starter: $19/month
- Growth: $69/month
- Advanced: $149/month
Amidst all product reviews apps for Shopify, here we would recommend two apps each for small business and medium-sized businesses.
Of all the apps that we’ve mentioned in the blog, each of them helps you gain customers’ trust through reviews. But, for small businesses, Judge.io is the ideal app. That’s because it offers affordable pricing plans and features.
For medium-sized businesses, we suggest Stamped.io as the best product review app. That’s because its pricing plans adapt to your business growth and offer various features and functionalities.
Rest, you can choose a product review app for your Shopify store by carefully evaluating the pros, cons, and pricing plans of each product review app.
Do let us know in the comments below which app you chose for your Shopify store.