- Account: A unique account created to access our Service or specific parts of it.
- Company: Refers to PRP Webs. It is referred to as "the Company," "We," "Us," or "Our" in this agreement.
- Cookies: These are files placed on your device by the website, containing details of Your browsing history on that website.
- Country: Refers to India.
- Device: Any device capable of accessing the Service, such as a desktop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Personal Data: Any information that relates to an identifiable individual.
- Service: Refers to the Website.
- Service Provider: Any person who processes data on behalf of the Company, including third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, provide the Service, perform services related to the Service, or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data: Data collected by the use of the Service or from the Service provider itself.
- Website: Refers to PRP Webs, which is accessible from https://prpwebs.com/.
- You: Refers to the individual using the Service, or the company or other legal entity on whose behalf such an individual is accessing or using the Service.
Information We Collect
When you install the app, we automatically get access to some information from your Shopify account, such as:
- Your store information
- Your product information
- Your customer information
We collect this information using the below-mentioned technologies:
- Cookies: Cookies are placed on your devices and include an anonymous unique identifier that helps gather information.
- Log Files: Log Files help collect data such as IP Address, browser type, ISP, pages visited, and the date and time stamps. These help in collecting information about your browsing our store.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect in various ways, which include:
- Manage and operate our app effectively
- Personalize and improve our app further
- Get a better understanding of how you use our website
- Develop new features and functionalities in the app
- Communicate with you to fix issues or address any concerns
- Send you emails for marketing and promotional purposes
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell your information to any third parties for no reason.
Also, we do not disclose, rent, or sell your personal information to other companies or Shopify merchants for marketing or selling their own products or services.
However, we may share your personal information to comply with the legal rules and regulations or to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, or in other cases, to protect our rights.
As mentioned above, we may collect and use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements that we believe may be of help or interest to you.
If you want to opt out of targeted advertising by:
We would like to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights. Stated that every user of our app is entitled to the following:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access the information that we hold. We may charge you some amount of money for fulfilling this service.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to get your personal information corrected if you believe that it is inaccurate. Additionally, you can request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Right to Erase: You have the right to request the data to erase, but that too, under specific conditions.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information, but, under specific conditions.
If you reach out to us and make a request, keep in mind that we have one month in hand to process the request you made. If you would like to leverage any of the above-mentioned rights, ensure to get in touch with us.