How to Configure a Spreadsheet for Import?
When you have a large number of stores to include in your store locator, manually adding each location can be time-consuming and tedious. Luckily, you can streamline this process by importing the store’s data from a spreadsheet.
Here are some basic guidelines that you need to follow while adding stores to the PW Store Locator.
To get started, you will need to have a spreadsheet containing the data of your stores. This spreadsheet should be in a specific format to ensure that the import process goes smoothly. We provide a sample CSV file format that you can use as a guide.
To download the sample CSV file format, simply navigate to the Apps section from the left sidebar. Select PW Store Locator > Import/Export > Download sample CSV file.
Now, here’s the format of the spreadsheet that you need to follow to make the import process smooth.
Note: Fill out all mandatory fields marked with an asterisk (*).
- Name*: The name of the store.
- Description: A short description or summary of the store.
- Service: The type of service or services offered by the store.
- Hours: The hours of operation for the store.
- Phone: The phone number of the store, including the area code and any extension numbers.
- Email: The email address of the store, which can be used for communication or inquiries.
- Website: The URL or web address of the store, which can provide more information about the store or its offerings.
- Fax: The fax number of the store.
- Address*: The physical address of the store including the street address.
- Address Ext: The additional address of the store like a landmark, suite number, or more.
- Country*: The country in which the store is located.
- State*: The state in which the store is located.
- City*: The city in which the store is located.
- Zip Code*: The postal code or zip code of the store’s physical location.
- Latitude*: The latitude coordinates of the store’s physical location.
- Longitude*: The longitude coordinates of the store’s physical location.