Website Maintenance Packages
Why Are Maintenance Packages Vital For Your Business Site?
Imagine you have a business site that’s full of features and functionalities, fully optimized, and attractive.
You invested a great deal of money into getting it created. But, due to some reasons, you neglected to opt for website maintenance services.
Whether you don’t find it worthy enough, or were over-confident that you wouldn’t face any issue on your site, or maybe you considered it a total waste of money.
Whatever may be your thought process, you should get website maintenance packages to keep it in top-notch condition.
Monitor the site downtime
Watch the site for domain issues like Website blacklist, Whois, and more.
Scan the site for security and Malware
On A Daily Basis
- Monitor the site downtime
- Watch the site for domain issues like Website blacklist, Whois, and more.
- Scan the site for security and Malware
- Maintenance check
- Monitoring the analytics through the Google search console
- Checking checkout process
- Backing up the order and product records
Reviews & Checks
- Reviewing analytics through the Google search console
- Major CMS updates
- Updates to third-party themes
- On-Going Maintenance
Keeping that in mind, we perform a list of website maintenance tasks regularly:
- Check if all the web pages load quickly without any errors
- Conduct a backup and ensure that the previous version of the site is saved
- Update the WordPress plugins and Shopify apps
- Check if the site’s forms run properly
- Check all the web pages to identify and fix any broken links
- Search for 404 web pages and fix it
- Check page speed of the site and ensure everything performs well
- Review your security scans
- Analyse site statistics from the previous month
- Review your website design and structure
- Check the site’s graphics and images
- Review the site’s SEO, Meta titles, and Meta descriptions and check if they are bringing enough traffic to the site
- Review your workload to check if anything can be automated through plugins or apps
- Check your website’s responsiveness on all devices and browsers
- Conduct the backup to ensure the site’s backup health
- Check each webpage for content accuracy and relevancy
- Renew your website domain name
- Check whether the site's design update is due or not
- Check if the site’s backup is stored safely
"*" indicates required fields